The SPCP is pleased to announce the following member group discount programs.
LIGHTHOUSE INSURANCE GROUP
SPCP has partnered with Lighthouse Insurance Group – A health insurance broker that works with associations to help its members in the U.S. to find programs that work best for them. LIG helps to find affordable health coverage plans including individuals, families, and businesses/employees with ACA Major Medical, Short-Term Policies, Vision, Dental, Critical Care, Supplemental Insurance Coverage and Small Group/Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) programs across the entire country.
LIG Solutions also has its own Rx Pharmacy Program, designed to save! It’s not a discount card but a real pharmacy with set pricing for acute needs, maintenance/chronic needs, and everyday over-the-counter medications.
Credit Card Processing Program
The SPCP is happy to announce a partnership with First Financial Merchant Services (FFMS) as a benefit to our members. FFMS has provided a full time representative, Jerry Harpin to personally assist SPCP in setting up or converting their credit card processing to FFMS.
- Members who converted have saved between 20 and 50% on their processing costs.
- Keep your current processing equipment unless you want to replace or upgrade equipment (at special SPCP pricing)! It takes about 20 minutes to complete the conversion to FFMS.
- You help the SPCP when you convert through our FFMS Joint Venture Program!
- Ask about the Virtual Terminal for your online store and/or a Wireless Terminals with printer for trade shows and remote processing needs.
- Use this form to refer your associates today, and earn $50 each!
CONTACT JERRY FOR AN ANALYSIS OF YOUR MERCHANT STATEMENTS TO SEE HOW MUCH FFMS CAN SAVE YOU!
We are pleased to announce our business partnership with Constant Contact to provide members with generous discounts only available through this Member Benefit Program. The member discounts are 20% off for a 6 month prepay and 25% off for a 12 month prepay, even if you already have an account. If you send marketing email, eNewsletters, etc., this is the best way to do so and can be a great boost to your business. You can also get lots of social media tips! Learn more here and get a free two-month trial:
Communications Technologies & Services The SPCP has partnered with leaders in different communications technology industries to bring SPCP members the best available in the marketplace today. They include:
- 24-Hour Computer Support Program: SPCP members can take advantage of this special offer with a 5% discount on a yearly home or business membership. “Ask dr. tech” ‘s home and business plans offer the convenience of fast, friendly, reliable and affordable computer support services 24/7.
- Internet Service Provider Program: WorldCom offers Service Level Agreements with 100% guaranteed up-time for dedicated connections. There are several connections to choose from.
- Fax Services: Utilize the Web to launch fax or e-mail broadcasts at a discounted rate to hundreds or thousands of recipients in minutes.
- Conferencing Services: Savings of up to 40% off industry retail rates, as low as $0.16 per minute per line. Members can choose from a suite of services including audio, web or video conferencing.
For more information, call: 1(877)488-2666.
Copper Foot Mat 20% off for SPCP members
EPA-registered CuVerro® copper kills 99.9% of bacteria it comes in contact with including E. coli and superbugs MRSA and VRE.
Order from: www.copperfootmat.com
Coupon Code: SPCP
The daughter of the founder, Shirin Dorin, DDS was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. While she was in the hospital she contracted MRSA — a bacterium that is found on the bottom of shoes & is difficult to treat, especially in immunocompromised patients. The scare motivated her to do something so that other families can avoid going through an experience like theirs. Following her daughter’s infection, she spent two years developing and testing a copper antibacterial shoe mat. Thanks to her work, CopperFoot Mat™ (for shoes) and CopperPaw Mat (for animals) created to kill bacteria* on the mat surface for a safer living environment.
The CuVerro Shield™ by Aereus Technologies antimicrobial copper used in CopperFoot Mat™ and CopperPaw Mat is an incredible and amazing metal. When it comes into contact with bacteria*, it has the ability to ‘figure out’ how to destroy its target. The mechanism by which copper kills bacteria* is complex by nature, but the effect is simple. Science suggests that antimicrobial copper kills bacteria* with a multifaceted attack.
Published in the September 28, 2016 online edition of the American Journal of Infection Control and authored by Grinnell College associate professor of biology Shannon Hinsa-Leaure, Ph.D., the study showed that:
- EPA-registered CuVerro® copper kills 99.9% of bacteria it comes in contact with including E. coli and superbugs MRSA and VRE.
- Bacterial loads do not rebound in patient rooms where surfaces are made of copper, whether the room is occupied or not.
- Germs quickly recolonize on surfaces made of stainless, plastic, or wood
According to an article in the American Journal of Infection Control, Copper alloys, which are recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as having antimicrobial effectiveness, have been shown in vitro and in vivo to significantly and continuously reduce the number of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and yeasts compared with standard noncopper surfaces.
QueensMats.com provides floormats, counter mats, deskmats, coasters, mugs and more. SPCP members will receive a 20% discount off list pricing with the code spcp20. The discount is good with any logo, either your logo or with the SPCP logo. If you decide to use the SPCP logo, please use the text “Member” under the logo. See the PDFs for examples.
Enter into any arrangement with third parties mentioned on this site at your own risk. The SPCP does not accept liability for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues, profits or special damages arising from agreements that members or non-members enter into with third parties, including those third parties and agreements mentioned above.